Introducing the New CASPR Compact
Pathogen reduction by up to 99.96%.
The new CASPR Compact combines hospital-grade technology with the convenience and portability of CASPR Mobile. Now you can have hospital-grade Continuous Air and Surface Pathogen Reduction in any environment.
Hospital-grade technology cleans your air and surfaces utilizing a proprietary photocatalytic conversion process. At the heart of the CASPR system is its hospital-grade disinfection technology which reacts with the H2O molecules found in the air to continuously create highly effective oxidizing molecules such as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). CASPR’s highly effective oxidizing molecules are generated continuously at low levels safe for occupied spaces and well below NIOSH and OSHA standards.
This technology was designed for use in hospitals but is now being reconfigured into a compact, plug-and-play version perfect for smaller healthcare clinics and dental practices. These units cover spaces up to 1,500 square feet. The CASPR Compact is quiet and discreet; it’s sleek, white design will match almost any clinical space.
Benefits of CASPR's hospital-grade technology include the following:
- Proven effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID19
- Up to 99.96% kill rate of bacteria, viruses and molds on surfaces
- Provides continuous air and surface protection
- Safe for use in occupied spaces like waiting rooms and operatories
- Proven to be highly effective against pathogens, odors, and VOCs
Protect your patients and team with the CASPR Compact 24/7 air and surface pathogen reduction.